Annual Membership Fee: $50
Student Membership Fee: $30
First Time Membership Fee: $40
SOHLIN Membership Year: January 1st – December 31st.
Benefits of a Membership to SOHLIN
- Membership in SOHLIN entitles members to reduced rates for continuing education events.
- Membership in SOHLIN encourages cooperation, communication and mutual assistance between health libraries and health libraries staff.
- Membership will enable members to act as an informed organization on issues of concern to health libraries and staff in Southwestern Ontario.
- Membership will provide educational programs relating to the health library field.
- Membership will bring together people from health libraries with mutual ideas and concerns and shall be open to all persons interested in the provision of health library services.
- Membership will promote health libraries, their staff and others interested in promoting and providing access to health information and resources to health personnel and the communities in Southwestern Ontario.